In a previous article we answered the question "Do nail stickers damage the nails?", Click here if you have not read it yet 💕
Today we will introduce you all our tips for beautiful, long and strong nails, thanks to our nail stickers. Here are all our tips for healthy natural nails, and a nice length that will allow you to make even more amazing manicures with our nail wraps ✨
- Always clean your nails with a little alcohol before application.
- Use a protective base coat 10-30 minutes before. This protects the nail from the medical glue we use if you have sensitive nails
- File your manicure every 2-3 days, in order to have a very smooth tip that does not get stuck in your clothes or hair
- Remove the manicure to the nail polish remover, and use oil to remove the glue left, but also to pamper your nails by making a small oil bath.
- We do not recommend tearing off your stickers to remove them. If you do it anyway (because we know you 🙄), massage them in oil before and after scratching or ripping (gently please ladies) your stickers.
- Stickers protect your nails. If you have nails that break easily, leave one night between two application and redo your new pose directly the next day to protect your nails and prevent them from breaking.