How to apply it?
- New composition: lasts 14-day with top coat
- 16 stickers to fit all and if a replacement is needed
- It is possible to make two French with only one pad
- Suitable for short, long, natural and gel nails
- Waterproof (shower, dishes and pool resistant)
Delivery & Returns
For Metropolitan France, DOM and Monaco:
- Tracked delivery in 2 to 3 working days offered from 29 €
- 4.95 € below 29 €.
For the European Union and Switzerland:
- Tracked delivery in 3 to 5 working days offered from 29 €
- 4,95 € for orders under 29 €.
Orders placed before 11am are usually shipped the same day (excluding weekends, public holidays and Monday mornings).
Otherwise they will be dispatched the next working day.
We do not deliver to the UK and the rest of the world.
You can return your item(s) up to 14 days after receipt of your order.
The product(s) must not be used and must always be in its (their) individual sealed packaging. The return costs remain at your charge.
Composition & Packaging
Packaging and carbon footprint:
Each product is packaged in a sealed airtight pouch to ensure optimal preservation.
Store your packages away from heat and light. Once opened, apply your stickers quickly.
TheNailsAngels is committed to limit its impact on the planet by not adding any unnecessary packaging to your order and around our products.
For each sticker purchased, our partner Ecologi has a tree planted by an NGO, to compensate our carbon footprint.
Composition of our stickers :
- Styrents/Isoprene Copolymer (25038-32-8)
- Hydrogenated Poly (C6-20 0Iefin) (69430-35-9)
- N-Butyl Acetate (23-86-4)
- Polyacrylic acid (9003-01-4)
- Ethyl Acetate (141-78-6)
- Nitrocellulose (9004-70-0)
- Dipentaerythrityl Hexaacrylate (29570-58-9)
- Hydroxypropyl Methacrylate (27813-02-1)
Prices & Taxes
Posted prices :
All our prices are expressed in Euro, and include any applicable taxes (VAT) at the time of sale for deliveries made in the European Union.
The amount of VAT included which may be charged to you if you are a resident of a member state of the European Union is transferred to your country of residence according to the applicable rate, in accordance with the legislation in force.
European Union customers :
All our orders are shipped from the European Union.
There are no changes (and therefore no surcharges) to be expected as a result of the changes in the EU regulations on July 1, 2021 regarding taxes and customs duties on orders shipped to customers in the European Union.
No taxes or surcharges will be charged to you upon delivery by your local postal service.
Clients outside the Euro (€) currency area :
The prices displayed on our product sheets are estimates converted into your local currency.
Only the final price indicated in Euro in the basket is valid, and the transaction will be carried out in Euro.
Any bank fees charged by your bank or credit card issuer are at your expense.
Shipments to addresses outside the European Union :
The customer is considered as an importer of the products.
Possible taxes and customs fees may therefore be charged to you, especially when the order exceeds a certain amount.
Please check with the competent authorities in your country. Information for Switzerland: https: //www.ch.ch/fr/commander-marchandises-etranger/