- New composition: lasts 3 weeks with a top coat
- 16 stickers to fit all and if a replacement is needed
- Suitable for short, long, natural and gel toenails
- Waterproof (shower, dishes and pool resistant)
HOW TO APPLY MY MANICURE?
In this video, we show you how to apply and remove your manicure. The complete application and removal tutorial will also be in your package.
If you have any other related questions, check out our FAQ where we have answered all your questions.
We are completely transparent about the composition of our stickers. In this section, we will detail the composition of our stickers. If necessary, don't hesitate to contact us.
- Styrents/Isoprene Copolymer (25038-32-8)
- Hydrogenated Poly (C6-20 0Iefin) (69430-35-9)
- N-Butyl Acetate (23-86-4)
- Polyacrylic acid (9003-01-4)
- Ethyl Acetate (141-78-6)
- Nitrocellulose (9004-70-0)
- Dipentaerythrityl Hexaacrylate (29570-58-9)
- Hydroxypropyl Methacrylate (27813-02-1)
For Metropolitan France, French overseas territories and Monaco:
- Delivery in 2 to 3 working days, free for orders from 29 €
- 4,95 € for orders below 29 €
For the European Union, Switzerland :
- Delivery in 3 to 5 working days, free for orders from 39 €
- For orders between 29 € and 39 € : 4,95 €
- 9,95 € for orders under 29 €
At the moment we do not deliver to the UK and the rest of the world.
Orders placed before 11am are usually shipped the same day (excluding weekends and public holidays), otherwise they will be shipped the next working day.
You can return your item(s) up to 14 days after receiving your order.
The product(s) must imperatively be unused and still in their individual sealed packages. The return costs remain at your charge.
Our prices are indicated in Euro, and include all possible taxes applicable at the time of sale for deliveries made within the European Union.
For visitors located outside the Euro currency zone (€):
The prices displayed on our product pages are estimates converted into your local currency. Only the final price indicated in Euro in the shopping cart is valid, and the transaction will be processed in Euro. Any bank fees that may be charged by your bank or credit card issuer are your responsibility.
For shipments to addresses outside the European Union:
The customer is considered as an importer of the products. Possible taxes and customs fees may therefore be charged to you, especially when the order exceeds a certain amount. Please check with the competent authorities in your country. (Information for Switzerland: https://www.ch.ch/en/ordering-goods-abroad/)